We are so excited to be able to serve our customers again in store Monday – Saturday 10:00 – 5:00. As we are limiting the number of customers at one time, please call us upon arrival and we will open the door for you as available.
***Due to the ever-changing environment, our hours are subject to changing as well. Please call to confirm, especially if traveling a distance.
To help us all maintain a safe environment, please observe the following:
IF YOU ARE ILL, EXPERIENCING SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19, COME INTO CONTACT WITH ANYONE WHO HAS TESTED POSITIVE FOR THE VIRUS, OR BEEN ADVISED TO QUARANTINE, PLEASE VISIT US ONCE YOU HAVE RECOVERED.
MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR EVERYONE TO ENTER AND MUST BE WORN DURING YOUR VISIT. If you are unable to wear a mask, and therefore not able to enter the store at this time, we will happily shop on your behalf.
For Your In Store Shopping:
1) Call us at 414-247-9976 (Monday – Saturday 10 – 5) upon your arrival. We are limitng the number of customers at a time, and will let you in as available.
2) Wear your mask over your mouth and nose upon entry and during the duration of your visit. We have extras should you need one.
3) Utilize our hand sanitizer station upon entry.
4) Please try to shop with your eyes. Ask for assistance in handling products.
5) New gloves are required for product handling, which we will provide.
6) Maintain social distancing practices, staying at least 6′ feet apart.
We will still continue our curbside pick-up service as well.
Note: Our staff is continually hand-washing, using hand sanitizer and monitoring their health and distancing. We are cleaning high touch areas throughout the day such as door handles, counters, cash wrap area, credit card reader and displays.
Any returned samples/products will be sanitized and/or quarantined as necessary before being available again to customers.