09/04/2020, Updated 4/15/2021:
We are so excited to serve our customers again in store Mon-Sat 10:00 – 5:00. Due to the ever-changing environment, our hours are subject to change as well. Please call to confirm, especially if traveling a distance.
If you are ill, experiencing SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19, come into contact with anyone who has tested positive for the virus, or been advised to quarantine, please visit us once recovered.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED covering both mouth/nose for everyone to enter and must be worn for the duration of your visit. If you are unable to wear a mask, and therefore not able to enter the store at this time, we will happily shop on your behalf.
- We are open Mon-Sat 10:00 – 5:00. We may limit customer entry when necessary for social distancing.
- Utilize our hand sanitizer station upon entry.
- Please try to shop with your eyes. Ask for assistance in handling products.
- New gloves are required for product handling, which we will provide.
- Maintain social distancing practices, staying at least 6′ feet apart.
- We will still continue our curbside pick-up service upon request.
- Note: Our staff is continually hand-washing, using hand sanitizer and monitoring their health and distancing. We are cleaning high touch areas throughout the day such as door handles, counters, cash wrap area, credit card reader and displays.
- Any returned samples/products will be sanitized and/or quarantined as necessary before available again to customers.